120 Mark II Gas Chainsaw
Pick up a gas-powered chainsaw from Husqvarna with enough power to handle your everyday tasks. The Husqvarna 120 is built for homeowners who need a lightweight and efficient cutting tool. Featuring an X-Torq® engine for lower fuel consumption and emissions, this gas-powered chainsaw is ready for tree pruning, hobby work and other light tasks. Easy to start, simple to use and a smart tool to have in your shed or garage in any season.
- Compact, casual-use chainsaw that’s designed to start up easily
- Low kickback safety features, including built-in safety break, reduces risk during operation
- Lightweight chainsaw is compact and maneuverable with excellent ergonomic comfort features
- Power output
- Power/fuel type
- Recommended bar length, max
- Recommended bar length, min
Centrifugal air cleaning system for reduced wear and longer operating time between filter cleanings.
Deliver lower fuel consumption and reduced exhaust emission levels in accordance with the world´s most stringent environmental regulations.
Combined choke/stop control
Combined choke/stop control allow for easier starting and reduce the risk of engine flooding.
Effective anti-vibration dampeners absorb vibration, sparing the user's arms and hands.
Inertia chain brake
Effective inertia-activated chain brake.
Fuel pump designed for easy starting.